Thank-yous to two mobile forums

Material from Mobile Opportunity is being featured in two online forums, and I wanted to acknowledge them.

The Carnival of the Mobilists is a group of mobile-related bloggers who take turns hosting a collection of the week's best mobile-related posts. They recently featured my commentary on CTIA.

Wireless Watch, one of my favorite websites for Japanese mobile news, has just added a new community service in which it's consolidating the feeds from about 20 mobile-related weblogs around the world, including mine. There's a lot of material, but it's an interesting way to quickly see what the buzz is in the mobile community.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Mace

I have reviewed your blog and am writing to advise you of an essay I have written on the subject of mobile podcasting. My company has launched a mobile podcast service:
http://mobipod.britcaster.com/

Also, I personally have been responsible for a podcast trial with a Tier 1 global carrier in Europe. This has resulted in the following essay:

www.mobipod.wordpress.com

If you think it has merit, please feel free to post/circulate.

Yours,
Monte Silver
mobilemonte@hotmail.com